Member awards in late 2016
- HySILabs wins the first EDF Pulse PACA Award in 2016
EDF-PULSE On Monday 12 December HySILabs received a prize at the first EDF Pulse Awards for the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur (PACA) region for its innovative project to bring hydrogen as an energy source to all. The firm won an award in the “Low-carbon city and connected homes” category.
- Lumi’iN, Plus de Bornes and TOTEM mobi submit winning bids for the GreenTech call for projects, awarded by Ségolène Royal
GreeTech-verte-nom-ministere-1170×580 On Tuesday 6 December, French Minister Ségolène Royal announced the 51 successful bidders for the second “GreenTech Start-ups” call for projects, including three Capenergies members: Lumi’iN, Plus de Bornes and TOTEM mobi. Congratulations to the three winning bidders, which will receive:
- Seed funding of up to €150,000. A second funding allocation of up to €500,000 to support the most promising projects..
- Technical support, with access to the ministry’s full range of scientific and technical resources, including engineering schools, IGN, Météo-France, Ademe, the National Museum of Natural History, and the forthcoming French Biodiversity Agency.
- Help bringing their results to market.
- Quantia/Solable and SunPartner Technologies announced winners of the 2016 Med’Innovant Competition
medinnovant-2016 On 21 November 2016, Quantia/Solable and SunPartner Technologies – both members of the Capenergies cluster – received awards at the 2016 Med’Innovant Competition organised by public development agency Euroméditerranée and Cité des Entrepreneurs d’Euroméditerranée, the organisation’s business network. The seven winning projects were selected by a panel including Bernard Mahiou, Managing Director of Capenergies, and will be tested at the EcoCité Marseille Euroméditerranée experimental site. The four top prizes will share €50,000.