Issue of La Revue Ponts et Chaussées (PCM) journal focusing on smart grids, coordinated by Capenergies
Bernard Mahiou, Managing Director of the Capenergies cluster, was approached by the editorial team of La Revue PCM* for his expertise in the field of smart grids, in particular through the cluster’s involvement in the Flexigrid large-scale deployment programme, steered by the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region.
He has used this expertise to edit a special issue entitled “Smart grids, key factors for the energy revolution”, bringing together 18 related articles on the topic.
- Towards more social engineering
Marie-Christine Zélem, Professor of sociology, Jean Jaurès University, Toulouse.
- Does the France of the Smart grid have what it takes?
Serge Subiron, CEO, IJENKO.
- GridPocket, lean start-up for the digital transformation of energy
Filip Gluszak, CEO GridPocket.
- SMEs and start-up : fragile flagships of Smart grids
Eric Morel, CEO, Mach&Team.
- Smart grids at the heart of the regions
Christian Estrosi, Président of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region.
- Government commitment to the success of the Smart grids sector
Laurent Michel, Director General for climate and energy, Ministry of the Environment, Energy and the Sea.
- France, European leader for Smart grids
Louis Schweitzer, Commissioner General for Investment.
- The Energy Regulatory Commission (CRE) supports the development of smart grids.
Philippe de Ladoucette, Chairman, Energy Regulatory Commission (CRE).
- Digitisation of the electricity transmission network for energy transition
François Brottes, Chairman of the management board, RTE.
- Addressing the challenges of energy transition
Philippe Monloubou, Chairman of the board of directors, Enedis.
- Smart grids, new challenges for the electricity sector
Philippe Torrion, Group Senior Executive VP-Innovation and Strategy, EDF.
- The industrial challenges of deploying smart grids
Laurent Schmitt, Smart Grid Strategy Leader, Grid Solutions, GE.
- Redefining the efficiency of the grid as a result of IT/OT convergence
Vincent Petit, Senior vice-president, Energy Automation Business, Schneider Electric.
- Favourable conditions for energy storage in smart grids
Michael Lippert, Marketing and Business Development Manager, SAFT.
- Le Smart building in the Smart city
Emmanuel François, Chairman, Smart Buildings Alliance for Smart Cities.
- Encouraging digital and energy transition in the regions
Gabrielle Gauthey, Director of Local Development and Investment, Caisse des Dépôts.
- Energy transition: a new frontier for institutional investors?
Julien Touati, Corporate Development Director, Meridiam.
- Smart grids, complexity creating new risks
Daniel Verwaerde, Chairman, CEA.
*PCM is the journal for civil engineers, water and forestry experts and graduates of the Ecole nationale des ponts et chaussées (French national school of civil engineering). The 2000 subscribers of this monthly professional publication are provided with a technical review of one umbrella topic in each issue.
The whole issue is available. on line.